Sunday, 12 December 2010

pragmatic

The little princess joee lao is an angel the first making me falling in the natural human being feeling to was love.
Joee lao your appear in my life influencing a lot of me.
Your amazing eye when i watching just like shock by 240 watts electricity but i enjoying the time.
Your cute cute face making me missing every days every minutes and every seconds.
Your attractive mouth making when you smile to me i like a piggy almost fall to sleep after eat, so happy to watch that smile on a pretty face you have.
The long dark beautiful hairs you have so amazing just like the time i am taking to imagine you, thinking about you, peeping you in cdk class.
The presence of you in my life making my life more interesting and a nice sleep cause every days night will trying to meet you in my dream.
Meeting you in my life also making me want to be the guardian or body guard but i have to take the big big stomach i have away first to keep you in the prefect condition.
I also want to be the best listener to you that try to be with you no matter where you are no matter when you are no matter when you need a person to share,i will always be there only for you.
LOve you joee lao from beast.

No comments: