Wednesday, 29 December 2010

swan

from the past century until the process of globalization swan is a special species of bird in bird's family that similar to geese and duck.Swan are appointed as true love animals among birds or other kind of animals.Its sweet and romantic when its found its true love and they will get into the formation of love shape when its found its life partner.My love to you,Joee lao i hope will like the sweet couple of swan.
I willing to turning myself to the swan to love you more to giving you all of myself such as now i want to give my heart to you.
Since i am the swan i will fly to every place with you when the place is not warm enough for us to live,in the journey i will try my best to protect you block the arrow from predator for you.
I will make sure the movement we gather is sweet and romantic just like the impossible romantic story in a movie,because life is cruel and the reality is hard to accept by people.
Even at a cool pool i will use my life to searching food for you,as i will do everything just only for you.
I will fight against the evil owl who always strong and bullying swan's family as i wish to protect your smile from disappear on a pretty face.
I will sing with the nice swan voice to make sure that you have the sweet dream,to get you a rest for the future long journey.
As the white gorgeous swan,i will use my swings to hug you to keep you out of cold,just like i wish to make the sweet hot tea to you when the weather is cool.
Be a swan i will use the time i fly in the sky to miss you,thinking of you imagine of you even i crush and hurt with the trees.AWH IS PAIN.
Being a swan i can take off all my white snow feather to make a jacket to you haiz while my skin is black similar to an Indian.
As a swan i will lost my direction while there is strong wind  blow with the same i will lost my direction when i lost you in my life.
But sometimes being a white i more willing to turn myself to dark black colour swan.
I will keep myself in a dark space that you cant' see me so that your dream will come true.
I will keep myself out of you cause i will block the way the want the path you want to climb.
I will fly far away from you so that i will not disturb you, cause i just hope that you are happy in your life even i am not getting your attention even i will fell a lot that can't explain in a word or talk,even i am a stranger just pass by besides you.
Hope that the love from myself to you,Joee Lao will keep continue without disturb you life your feeling.

No comments: