Monday, 6 December 2010

Sports


Yesterday something you wrote to me make me heart breaking. yeah  we are only friend but even friend we can taking care to each. I am never mind even we just friend relationship but can you let me love you???I don’t care whether you like or not I will still continue my feeling to you. I want  tell you that a lover also come from friend relationship just like when we sport.
When we sport when we have a competition we also a enemies to other but also throughout the match we become friends and so on
The sport I love will represent my love to you.
The basketball I learn when I kids until now yup I stopped already but the feeling I love it just like my love to you won’t stopped no matter what.
The badminton I played always such as the times I am always using to miss you thinking of you worried of you.
The volley ball I learn from secondary school just like I starting want to learn how I am going to love you protect you want make your dream come true.
The bowling I don’t know to play but like to play like I don’t know about you and because of loving you I will try recognizing you more deeply.
Swimming I don’t know how to swim but love to go swimming pool to enjoyed insides the pool will like every night I use my times dreaming about you.
Jogging I not frequent do it now but I will willing to whatever you call me to do so.
Table tennis I know a bit just like the time I watching you just little but I hope can watching, your pretty eye nice white teeth smile , pretty face, the nose and amazing mouth you have.
I hope I can protect you laugh you smile start from now. I love you Joee lao

No comments: