Wednesday, 15 December 2010

AS YOUR SWEET HOME

In this era the most important for a human being is a place for live. Me chong yin tat want to be the most relax and awesome house for joee lao the love I meet .
I want to be the gate that always welcome you come home and lock the gate for you to protect you from dangerous and it also will shown that my heart will always lock only for you joee.
I want to be The roof that won’t let you to get wet, explore to sun so that your snow white skin remain the same, get flu cause of cool.
I want to be the window to give you the most nice view and fresh air to you just like I want to give my love to you.
I even want to be the alarm a security system that will let you know the murder theft or anyone will let you sad, pain, hurt to avoid you from them just like I wish you always happy go lucky without any enemies and a pretty smile on your amazing face.
I wish I am a massage machine that will provide the most variable service so that you want be tired.
I want to be the biggest refrigerator that provide you a lot of food like I trying to providing all of me to you.
I want to the bathroom that let you to clean dirt and dust to be your skin protector.
I want to be the small cute size swimming pool as your house that let enjoying when you are free just like my feeling now enjoying miss you imagine of you and thinking of you.
I also want to be the library and a marvelous computer insides to you to spend your free time and entertainment.
I even wish to be the cinema with a high standard speaker that make you laugh.
I wish to be the bedroom with air-conditional insides to avoid to fell hot and having nice dream every night same like myself now every night wish to meet you in my own dream.
I wish I the ironman that protect your smile and give my ugly bloody heart as my love to you, joee lao the most prefect prettier girl in my life now.

No comments: