Friday, 31 December 2010

2011

After 21 hours 0 minutes  0seconds according to my clock is 2011 years already.And after this i will recognize you the love i meet,Joee Lao Poh Meng for 215 days.
The first day i saw you,you just a normal girl,and the second days i even want to give you a slap cause too noisy that you ask me who are you,what's your name and our wisel is gold colour so lucky hahaha.But after that the one i want to slap become the one i want to share part of my life with her.
The first week i meet you i looking to you watching you too much with your good attitudes i fall in love with you,Joee Lao in the future.
The first month i meet you i fall in love with you just i saw a sweet perfect smile from an angel drop from the sky how lucky i am but i still dont know my heart had been stole by you,stealer.
The first time i saw you sad even i just walk near besides you,you also dont know.Even myself dont know why suddenly my feeling my emotion all of my movement at that time turn with you.
And start from this day i wish i am the joker and guardian that can make you smile protect your smile from lost in the histories of 2010 and coming next.
The first time you get close with me is the H E group assignment you look at me laugh at me said how fast you do the jobs make me like the biddy fly freedom in the sky even reach the paradise.
The first time you call my name i felt disappointed cause even already wrote in english you call wrongly so i call you better you shout me "vincent"haiz how said i am that you dont know to read my name like want crushing with the hard wall.
The first time i sms you dont know i am too excited or what like no need to sleep for 1 week.how overstated.But in the same time i face problem that you dont know who i am just after i call you and hear the sweet nice voice and explained who i am only you know who is me.HUHUHUHU T.T you make me cry after as a baby i din cry.
The first time i call to explain who i am i like can go to Olympic and get the gold for Malaysia already how imagination i got.
The first time we meet at facebook and i fell like can climb the kota kinabalu mountain wow nice feeling.
The first man kit capture the photo and post at facebook there i love her(joee) wah damn shame with myself to take the stupid action that chat something without using my mind to think the results but luckily you din run away because of me.
The first time they told me that you watch my blog i think impossible that a girl like you will wasting time to watch a nonsense wrote by stupid vincent chong.
The first time you chat with me in the internal facebook message make me fell i am the most luckily but in the same time i meet my sad my moody.
The first time you tell me you got watch my blog i dont why i am shy but you are not and i fell too comfortable until dont know how to explain my feeling,and i hug my pillow with my shy.hahahahaha
The first time and now even only the first time i gave you a present and you said its cute is enough for me already.
Love you in the same time also make me face a lot that i cant explain.
When you not reply my message i will think a lot like the one who got mental problem that where are you how are you????i am dont know.
When you disappear few day in front of my eye i fell crazy guy like want punch myself.
When you lost you smile on your pretty face i like want to sit besides you and share all of your sad but i mismanaged to do that.  
When i try you invite you out for meals i always get the the answers busy i worried about you whether you get enough rest or not you fell hungry or not.
When i cant get the attention of you when you ignore me my heart is break not into 2 but into pieces even i can't make it back like a puzzle.
HMMM what i want to tell you Joee Lao is i love you i want to meet you everyday i want to saw your smile everyday but i know that is impossible for a people like me.In this coming new years i hope my love to you wont disappear wont lost what i want is forever.I want to scream to you like that day i scream to Big head jeff man kit and chan tong that i LOVE you Joee lao.

No comments: