Tuesday, 28 December 2010

unicorn

LOVE is something special amazing awesome just like the unicorn.But this amazing unicorn is really exist in this world or not we don't know.But some people who believe in love and they trust that some days this unicorn will appear in front of us.I wish the unicorn exist just like i my love to Joee Lao will always exist.
I am even wish we are the unicorn couple that i will always chasing and following you no matter where you go no matter no matter how long the journey what we will face in the next journey.
As the unicorn i will always stand with you as the guardian to protect you to get you out of dangerous.
As the unicorn i will always keep looking at you to avoid you get far away from me.
As the unicorn i will fight among the enemies only for you not for justice.
As the unicorn i will scarified myself for the my couple to continue its life cause i don't you the one who leave me,i will cry and lost my direction if i lost you.
As the unicorn i will always be in front of you to show you my strength to show you that i am strong compare to other that making me jealous.
Being an unicorn i hope to not separate from you cause i will miss you thinking of you crazy because of you.
I even you always work hard on myself to keep my eye of you that wont making me worried about you scare that i lost of you.
I even i turn myself to the black devil unicorn that strolling you heart and keep it only for me.
As the black knight i will fight and role this world to show you that i will give all of myself all my only for you,Joee lao even i will lost my life.
As the wicked i willing to give you my most appreciated corn as my love for you as long as what you like as long as you satisfy i will do it even i drop to a black hole.
I wish and hope my love to you Joee lao will as the honorable gorgeous unicorn that taking actions only for you happy because you of tension because of you everything will happened because of you.

No comments: