Saturday, 18 December 2010

Start miss you



 Little cute princess I start missing you already after yesterday I saw the most gorgeous smile from on your awesome face. Today I saw something making me want to write my feeling to you. The one I saw was transport. Today the transport will help me to show you my love to you.

The most transport I need is my leg, I willing to walk or carried you on my back and walking through a raining day with a umbrella how sweet or romantic is it. This enjoyable time just like the hours minutes and second I use to miss you joee lao.

The second I want to take you with is bicycle. With a bicycle I can’t bring you far but I can bring you to the path of love with my spoil mirror sound to sing for you.

The next was what I dislike that was motor. I got accident before and I think it dangerous, is better I am the one who injured so that your white snow skin won’t got any ugly wound.

LALALA I hope I the sport car can bring you to all the famous place of Malaysia and get through the time together with you. This one i can do it when  I am dreaming every nights hahaha such a foolish me.

HOOHOOOO I am wish I am the helicopter that fly with you in the shy and watching every nice sunset with you.
Yes yes yes I hope I can buy all the flight tickets that going everywhere with you spending my time with you spending my love with you the love I meet.

HAHAHAHA I even wish I am the dreaming space ship that travel to the amazing universal with you.

I also want to buy all the Cruise ticket that travel around our world together just like the titanic the prefect love story.

Crazy imagination of me hope can let you seen my love to you lao poh meng.

No comments: